Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse Launches New Bar Menu Offerings Nationwide
New Bar Menu Now Features Eight Delectable Additions, Including Locally-inspired and Regionally-available Favorites Developed by Each Restaurant’s Executive Chef
DALLAS, May 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse, the ultra-premium steakhouse that offers an unparalleled dining experience, is refreshing its bar offerings nationwide. Inspired by creative, culinary twists on classic Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse menu offerings and guest favorites, the new menu is now available at all U.S. locations.
The innovative, new bar menu features carefully-curated and hand-crafted menu offerings, five of which are available at all restaurants and three of which are distinctly unique to each location. The localized dishes were masterfully created by each restaurant’s executive chef, bringing flavors of their communities to life with flair and sophistication.
“Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse is and has always been known for delivering a truly elevated dining experience, and we wanted to ensure that our guests enjoy the same level of culinary excellence in our bar areas as in our formal dining rooms,” said Scott Smith, President of Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse. “Whether you’re craving a casual drink and meal with colleagues or joining us for an evening out on the town with family, friends or that special someone, our new bar menu ensures every guest enjoys a special, sophisticated experience every time.”
The new bar menu features the following dishes, available at all locations:
- Cheesesteak Eggrolls with sweet chili and honey mustard sauces
- Dry-Aged Burger with white BBQ sauce, wild mushroom butter, arugula, Havarti, toasted brioche bun and hand-cut fries
- Salmon Crudo comprised of Ora King salmon with lime and miso
- Alaskan King Crab Cocktail served with stone mustard sauce
- Corndog Battered Lobster Tails with grilled corn remoulade and creole honey mustard
Examples of localized dishes include:
- Shaved Black Truffle Wagyu Hot Dog served with foie gras, apple balsamic chutney and pickled daikon slaw (New York City)
- Tempura Shrimp Sushi Cones made with sticky rice, avocado, pea shoots and ponzu (Atlanta)
- Portabella Lump Crab Stack with avocado, pickled shallots and sweet soy aioli (Las Vegas)
- Lamb Lollipops accompanied by fennel arugula slaw and cucumber dill yogurt sauce (Orlando)
- Oyster Po’ Boy featuring Cajun mayo, fresno peppers and hand-cut fries (Charlotte)
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse presents chef-driven cuisine that’s bold and delicious as well as an extensive award-winning wine list. Each restaurant, while consistently offering a personalized and memorable experience, features its own distinctive setting, décor and character.
Experience Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse and its new bar menu – including offerings unique to your nearest restaurant – at locations nationwide. For further information or to make a reservation, please visit DelFriscos.com.
About Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse:
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse is an ultra-premium steakhouse providing a distinguished dining experience with personalized service in a breathtaking atmosphere, offering bold, delicious fare complimented by an expansive, award-winning wine list. Boasting a vast selection of USDA Prime wet and dry-aged steaks such as the 45 Day Dry-Aged Double Bone-In Prime Ribeye “Double Eagle Steak”, modern takes on fresh seafood, signature side dishes and mouth-watering desserts, the one-of-a-kind menu distinguishes Del Frisco’s as an American culinary institution. Each restaurant features an impressive wine list curated in-house by teams of the industry’s finest sommeliers and are perennial winners of the Wine Spectator “Best of Award of Excellence.” Together, the 16 Del Frisco’s Steakhouses form a collection, each with a distinctive setting, décor and character. www.delfriscos.com.
ICR Public Relations
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at:
Source: Del Frisco’s Restaurant Group, Inc.