Monday, June 3rd | 6:00pm
$3,795 all inclusive
Crystl Faye Horton, Wine Director, and Global Wine Curator Omar Khan, Senior Partner at Sensei International are Co-Hosting a vintage first growth wine dinner featuring the cuisine of Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse. Compare the Five Classified First Growths of Bordeaux, with Special Guest, Cheval Blanc, Right Bank exemplar, from two of the most heralded vintages. These iconic wines, tasted side by side, in this dynamic setting with incredible cuisine is really a once in a lifetime opportunity. Each course will be paired with food selected by Executive Chef, Guillaume Thivet.
- Château Haut-Brion 1989 vs 1990
- Château Mouton-Rothschild 1989 vs 1990
- Château Lafite-Rotschild 1989 vs 1990
- Château Margaux 1989 vs 1990
- Château Latour 1989 vs 1990
- Château Cheval Blanc 1989 vs 1990
Seating is limited, so reserve your table today by calling (212) 575-5129, or by filling out the form below.
Must be 21 or older with valid ID to purchase or consume alcohol.